Today, we are bringing to new products that have been launched in 2017, so you never run short on your beauty knowledge!
1. Sugar Smudge Me Not Lipsticks: Sugar has really been making it big since it launched as all the products from the brand are superb quality while being super pocket friendly! Priced at INR 499, The smudge me not lipsticks come in ten different shades that include nudes, reds, browns and pinks! The are enriched with the goodness of Vitamin E and give you a beautiful matte lip colour that is super opaque and will last on your lips for about eight hours without feathering or bleeding! Tested by dermatologists and approved!
2. Nykaa So Matte Nude Lipstick Collection : The super raved about lipstick line from Nykaa has a new launch which is all about NUDES! We absolutely adore the original and fall collection and the NUDE collection is no less, comes in eight gorgeous shades which are flattering on almost every Indian skin tone! Yes, we kid you not, whether you are too light or a bit on the darker side, your hunt for the perfect nude lip colour ends right here! Priced at INR 399, these lipsticks have the most gorgeous texture and stay long on the lips offer superb colour pay off!
3. Loreal Paris Gold Obsession Collection: L’Oréal had you guessing when every blogger and makeup artist was talking about this new launch on their page! This was hugely anticipated as it was endorsed by some of the most popular faces in the beauty industry. Seven Lipsticks infused with the goodness of Jojoba oil and tiny gold particles and priced at INR 1025, these offer high moisturization while delivering a beautiful velvety matte finish! Another launch from this collection is an eye shadow palette comprising of 10 shimmery colours that will help you create glam looks. Priced at INR 1450 the “Color Riche Gold La Palette” had you sorted for every occasion!
4. Maybelline Color sensational Creamy Matte Lipsticks: All of us love those matte lipsticks with a creamy finish and our favourite Maybelline has come up with a new range of lipsticks in 12 colours ranging from mauves to reds and purples to pinks. Priced at INR 575 each; these lipsticks are super hydrating and apply evenly on the lips delivering an opaque colour without settling into fine lines.
5. Maybelline FIT Me! Shine Free Stick Foundation: The Fit me! Range from Maybelline is my favourite and if has come up with a stick foundation that you cannot miss trying out! Priced reasonably at INR 550; the Maybelline stick foundation comes in five different shades . The foundation blends seamlessly into the skin giving that your skin but better appeal and is definitely one of the cheapest stick foundations launched so far!
6. Nykaa Black Magic Liquid Liner and 24 Hrs Vinyl Luxe Liquid Eye liner: After lip products, Nykaa has launched a variety of eye products which we absolutely adore! The Black magic liquid liner is water proof, smudge proof and has a refined tip that allows precision! It is priced super reasonably at INR 299 and offers an intense black colour! The 24H Vinyl Luxe liner on the other comes in the form of a pen with a felt tip offering a satiny finish on the eye lids without smudging or transferring! It is priced at INR 699!
7. Nykaa Eye M Black Kajal Eye liner and Rock The Line Kajal: We just cannot have enough kohls/Kajals in our vanity, Nykaa has launched two more that we definitely need to add to our kitty! The Eye M black variant is priced at INR 375 with an super duper black no-smudge formula which can be used both on the lash line or waterline to create dramatic looks. The Rock the line kajal is a great choice for college going girls as it is priced at INR 199, is dark, water proof, doesn’t smudge and is enriched with vitamin C and E!
8. Maybelline Falsies Push Up mascara: Maybelline has launched a variant to the falsies volume express mascara called the push up mascara which is packed pretty with red, pink and black details1 The mascara wand is designed to coat the tiniest of lashes for that fuller lash look. It comes in two variants washable and waterproof and is priced at INR 575!
9. Maybelline Colorsensational Lip flush Just Bitten Lipsticks: A uniquely designed lipstick with a three tone layer allowing you to create gradient lips and enriched with the goodness of shea butter to give your lips a sensuous finish! Priced at INR 475,!nd witg twelve shades to choose from; they offer intense hydration while giving you an awesome lip colour in just one swipe!
10. Lakme Argan Oil Lipsticks: Argan Oil is a boon for your skin and lips too. Glossy, illuminating and gold lips are in vogue. These lipsticks are yet to be launched and we aren’t really aware of the prices or ingredients! All we know about is the classic g old packaging and that they are infused with Argan oil.
11. Nykaa Painstix Lipsticks: Priced at INR 425, these lipsticks cone in 12 shades from pinks, neon’s, nudes, purples to a deep vampy shade! The packaging is colour coded and oh-so-cute, gives you the impression of a liquid lipstick which it definitely isn’t! The formula is super comfy to wear without tugging or pulling and doesn’t sit into fine lines!
12. Clinique Crayola Chubby Stick Lip Color Balm: Aren’t chubby sticks really cute? And we love our Crayola crayons!! So when both. chubby sticks and Crayola crayons collaborate, we have a range chubby sticks which are super hydrating and come in different shades( I think eight)…They are infused with mango and Shea butter, are limited edition and priced at 17 Dollars!
13. Maybelline The Rock Nudes Palette: The much talked about rock nudes palette is finally available India for INR 925. 12 beautiful cool toned shades curated to create glamorous looks with a few satiny colour to a few shimmery ones! Intense pigmentation, smooth formula and long-lasting capacity is what this beauty has to offer!
So, did you know about these amazing new launches in India? India is all set to slay the makeup game this year! 😉 What are your thoughts? Have you tried any of the products listed above? Do let us know how you liked them! We love reading your comments!