Hello Pretty People,
Today our hot topic will be even hotter “Kareena Kapoor”! 🙂 This woman is absolutely beautiful and stylish!! The fashionista in her hasn’t taken aback, even while she is pregnant!!! She’s still making heads turn, tongues going WOW and hearts skipping a beat when she is walking out the door! She is actually the only actress who has not gone underground to hide all the baby weight she has gained, she is instead showing it off and pulling off every look with Elan! We love how she is rocking every outfit and her fashion quotient has gone a notch higher too!! Kareena Kapoor,has proved that nothing can stop a fashionista from being a fashionista!!! 🙂 She has completely reinvented maternity style this year, and many moms-to-be are taking style notes from her!!So, here is a list of top five kareena kapoor maternity looks we love!
1. Bebo looks stunning as a show stopper in a Sabyasachi illuminati gown! This was her first on screen appearence after her baby bump started showing! Absolutely love how she was decked up and that mommy glow was surely shining through that makeup!
2. The perfect look for a lunch and perfect blend of black and white! Love how the outfit complements her body while looking extremely sophisticated! The striped blazer gets a brownie point!! The statement neckpiece and nude pumps just adds to the overall appeal!
3. Off shoulder is cute and pregnancy is the right time to pull it off! This lavendar gown looks amazing on her! We love the subtle makeup:)
4. Casual maternity wear is redefined, as this beauty walks out in leggings and a striped shirt with a pair of flip flops!! Too comfy while being stylish!! 🙂
5. This one is my favorite, Love how the floral saree maxi dress looks on her and how it flatters her body,and the moving material makes sure that eye movements are broken while the wearer is comfy, it hides what needs to be hidden !! The statement neckpiece just adds to the sytle quotient!! Love..Love..Love!
So, which of these Kareena Kapoor maternity looks are your favorite? Let us know, we love reading your comments! 🙂
Lots of Love
PS: We do not claim the ownership of images used in this post