I am so glad to be writing this post today, as we have been nominated by a gorgeous blogger Capili Jiron from “Artist by Beauty” for the Blogger Recognition Award. This girl is beautiful and writes amazing yet inspiring posts! Thank you Darling for tagging us. Make sure to check her blog out and subscribe!! 🙂
Check out Capili’s award post here 🙂
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how you started your blog.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
Off course, this is all new to us and we are super excited to be able to do this! So, let’s get started with the tag:
How We Started This Blog?
We put in a lot of thinking before we actually started BeautyMommies. We wanted it and didn’t want it both at the same time! We wanted it because it was our passion and we didn’t want it because we thought we wouldn’t be able to keep up considering we are housewives and mommies! We were unsure if we could actually be able to deliver and meet the standards and expectations of our readers! But, here we are trying to get there and we are really happy with the response we are getting! Three months down the line, we are effortlessly managing a house, children and a blog!
Having a blog was on both our minds; i.e. Sister A and Sister B for months, but we didn’t really get into action. So, on the 12th of October while we were in a random conversation, we just happened to hop onto WordPress and opened a blog! We wanted to have a name that describes us and what we are going to offer to people, and BeautyMommies was apt.! We didn’t just want to talk about beauty, we wanted to have more to our blog, like motherhood, lifestyle, DIY’s and everything a girl/woman can relate to! Ten days later, we bought the domain name and there’s no looking back since!
Our Advice to New Bloggers?
- Love what you do: Yes, if writing is your passion and you really want to be the one standing out in the crowd, you really have to love your work! Do not get into blogging for the mere purpose of minting money, when you build a good readership, money will automatically start flowing in!
- Build A Relationship: Posting on your blog, is not your only job! Build relationship with fellow bloggers that fall in the same niche by subscribing to them, liking their posts, giving friendly suggestions, collaborating with them, commenting on their posts and doing guest posts for each other. It’s always nice to have an extra bunch of friends, isn’t it?
The Beautiful Bloggers I’d like to nominate are:
- And She Went On And On
- Kate’s Vanity
It’s a pleasure to be a part of the blogging world, and to be nominated for such an awesome award since it’s just been a few months that we have been on the blog-o-sphere! We love you 🙂 Please make sure to follow Capili’s blog and the other talented bloggers that I have nominated!
Hope you like reading our version of the “Blogger Recognition Award”! <3
Thanks for stopping by!
Lots of Love,