Summers are all about bright vibrant colors, popsicles, strolls at the beach and tanned skin. However, the woman inside us is never satisfied without new skin-care and what better way to treat yourself than getting yourself a good subscription box, that compiles amazing quality products while being really easy on the pocket!? If you have been following our blog, you probably know my obsession with subscription boxes and how I just cannot resist laying my hands on them! The latest addition to my subscription family is the “Glamego Box April 2018 Box” which is currently one of the most hyped boxes; want to know why?
Price: INR 299 for yearly subscription and INR 399 for a 1-month subscription. It holds products worth INR 1800.
Buy it here: https://www.glamego.com/
My Take on the Glamego April 2018 Box
There are quite a few options of subscription boxes in the market to choose from; however Glamego is one subscription box that stands out as it is determined at providing their customers with quality, quantity and affordability!!!The box this month was indeed a treat to the eye, with the products encased in an uber cool lime green cardboard box with a magnetic flap! The box makes for a good storage box, as the cute pink Popsicle on top adds to the cuteness factor! The products are held nicely and compactly inside, and every product offered is an ideal pick for the summer months, especially if you are planning a vacation!
So, let’s find out about the products I received this month!
- NELF USA Aqualite Fairness Compact Powder with UV and SPF 18: NELF USA is an excellent brand and almost all the products from the brand I’ve tried are really good! The compact is priced at INR 350, and I received the shade 02, which is quite a match for my medium skin tone! The packaging is okay-ish; however, the finely milled powder glides beautifully on the skin and gives a very natural finish! The SPF content in the product is added goodness, as there’s no such thing as too much sunscreen!
Mommy Rating: 3/5
- My Island Kiss Flamingo Pink & Peonies Lip Moisturizer Stain: I am a huge fan of lip stains, as they add a beautiful dash of color on the lips, while still looking really natural and feeling really light! I have been eyeing the Island Kiss stains for the longest time, and the shade I received is a coral pink, I would have loved a more red toned color, as this does make the pigmentation on my lips show up! Off course, I do not expect full coverage, but something that makes the darkness less noticeable! I am however happy that I got to try this one out! It is a hydrating formula, which gives a pretty sheen to the lips and is cruelty free! The packaging somehow reminds me of TheBalm cosmetics, I love it, and it is priced at INR 499.
Mommy Rating: 4/5
- Tjori Wild Turmeric Anti-tan Treatment: One of the most important products you need in your life in summers after sunscreen off course is an anti-tan pack! This powdered pack is enriched with the goodness of turmeric, bentonite clay and fullers earth alongside some essential oils, which help keep the skin tan-free and it is priced INR 525. I have already used the product once, and I love how clear my skin looked post-washing it, this being my very first encounter with the brand “Tjori”, all I can say is “I’m Impressed”!
Mommy Rating: 4.5/5
- Vedic Line Gold Facial Kit: A facial kit can do wonders to you tanned skin, especially after a vacation to get back the lost glow from sun exposure! It comprises of six sachets that hold cleanser, scrub, cream, massage gels, face pack and serum with an SPF. The ingredient list is pretty impressive with saffron, jojoba oil, almond oil and Vitamin E as the star ingredients! Cannot wait to give this a shot!!
Mommy Rating: 3.5/5
- Natural Bath & Body Vital Nourishment Cream: Infused with grapefruit and vitamin C, the tube claims to be “your lighter-whiter-brighter fix”, it works as a moisturizer that helps soften the skin, keep it hydrated and maintain the radiance on the face, it also claims to give you an excuse not to wear makeup, well something I really like. Feels really promising, need to give it a shot! It is priced at INR 425 and I will get back to you with a full review on this one!
Mommy Rating: 4/5
Overall, I am pretty happy with all the products I have received in the Glamego April 2018, which live true to their theme summer skin care! If you love basking the sun, but hate tanned skin, this box is surely going to be a treat for you! It has everything you will need to shun the tan away, so what are you waiting for? Go grab your Glamego April 2018 Box now!
Also, if you would like us to give a detailed review of any of the products, feel free to drop a comment, we’d be happy to share our experience with you!
Have a blessed week ahead!