This post is for all you beautiful mommies who are always on their toes, running errands, doing house chores, working while your child is taking his/her naps and not finding enough time for grooming oneself! Indeed Mommy-hood is one of the toughest jobs in the world, and being a new mommy I can totally relate to the happiness yet pressure it tags along! It is necessary to give your little one all the time you can, but that does not mean you neglect yourself completely and walk out of the house looking like a hot mess!!! Pull yourself together, without putting in much effort or time! I will take you through a quick makeup look that will make you look like a million bucks in as less as five minutes!! 🙂
You need the right supply of makeup!!
Here comes the million dollar question!! what do you need? well, just MAKEUP, but something that gets you going quickly!!
#Quick tip: Buy yourself a cute makeup pouch so all your everyday makeup is in one place and you don’t have to search for it when you are in a rush!! For makeup, I suggest you go with things that multi-task….
* get yourself a BB cream or a light weight foundation! i don’t use either of them, I prefer my MAC Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation!
Suggestion: Garnier BB cream, INR 109
* a good mascara, will help brighten up your eyes and make them appear bigger!
Suggestion: Maybelline The Colossal Mascara, INR 380
* a lipstick, don’t settle for darker shades, for an everyday look! go for nudes or a “your lips but better shade”.
Suggestion: Maybelline Color Show Lipsticks, INR 299
* a cream blush is great for everyday wear, because it stays put all day long!
Suggestion: Maybelline Dream Touch Blush,INR 400
* a liner to bring out your best feature- your eyes!!! 🙂
Suggestion: Lakme Eyeconic Kajal, INR 200
The MakeUp Game
Its time for some fun now, applying makeup!! 🙂
who doesn’t love it!!! Everybody does!!! 🙂
1. Start with a fresh face, never forget your cleansing toning moisturizer routine! 🙂
2. Apply your favourite BB cream or foundation, whichever works best for your skin!!! I recommend using the tiniest bit on areas that are uneven or where u have spots, let the rest of your skin show through!!
3. Powder it if you have oily skin. Leave it be if you are dry skinned!
4. Highlight your eyes, with kohl, a mascara! skip the heavy eyeliner look, keep it natural! Yes, we love our smokey eyes, but let it rest for a bit!!
5. Swipe some blush on your cheeks, for that pretty flushed glow!!
6. Use your favourite lipstick and just walk out the door!!
Easy peasy?? :p
If you have a special makeup routine! Do share it with us, we’d love to know!! If it interests us, we can put it up on BeautyMommies for everyone to read! Sharing is Caring! 😀
Lots of Love