4. Look flushed yet vibrant: I love that flushed out look, and powder products do not do justice to this look! Using cream or water based products will help in giving a natural flush to your cheeks! (We prefer: Benetint) Also, highlight the high points of your face i.e. the bridge of your nose, the cupids bow, over your cheekbones with a good cream based highlighter (we prefer: Nyx born to glow liquid illuminator in sun beam) or you could use a powder highlighter with golden undertones as it looks very natural on Indian skin tones! (We prefer: Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush palette)
How is the summer treating you? Hyderabad is too hot to handle!! Summers have never been this terrifying in years! Do not forget to slather that SUNSCREEN on before you step out guys; you don’t want any sunburns or tan! Wearing makeup is such a task when you are dripping in sweat and nothing that you do keeps your makeup from bleeding off your face!
Today we share our go-to sunny day look to look subtle, fresh and glowing all the way! This is just how we prefer to do it, you can always make your alterations to create a look that you like and are comfortable wearing!
1. Clean face, better base: Always wash your face before doing your makeup! Toning is important, so rub some ice cubes over your face for about a minute and make sure to use a good toner or you could just use rose-water! (We prefer: Dabur Gulabari Rose Water)
2. Ban the Sun: Ohno-no!! You do not want the sun to ruin your skin by tanning it or making it super sensitive! Block those sun rays by layering on a good sunscreen of your choice ( we prefer: Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Matte Gel Sunscreen SPF 50).
3. Go light to look bright: On a sunny day, you want something that makes you look put together than making you look caked up! Opt for a good BB cream; or just use your favorite compact! You want to keep it really simple; allowing room for your skin to breathe! (We prefer: Ponds BB cream/ MAC studio fix powder plus foundation)
5. Eye Scream Minimal: Minimal eye makeup is best for a sunny day out! To draw attention to your eyes, add that highlighter to the middle part of your lid! You could just flick that liner out or leave them be. Kohl rimmed eyes look great too, add a bit of mascara to your top and bottom lashes to complete the look. ( we prefer:Top 5 Kajals I am crazy about!/ Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara )
6. Lips do the talking: Let your lips be the focus of your look! Go for a shade that brightens up your face like corals, pinky nudes, pinks etc. (We prefer: Lakme 9 to 5 lipstick in “Toffee Nexus” /Sugar Matte As Hell Lip Crayon In 04 Holly Go Lightly) We have a post coming up on our top five nude lipsticks, do come back to check it out!
7. Set it like you mean it: Set your face with a setting spray or just spritz rose-water to blend all makeup in making it look flawless and dewy! (We prefer: NYX Fini Matte Setting Spray)
That’s it guys!!! Quick, Easy and So Natural!
How do you guys do your makeup?
What is the perfect summer/sunny day make-up according to you?? Please let us know in the comments below! We love getting feed backs and if you like our posts please do not forget to share them with your friends! Also, please subscribe to us ♡
Stay Hooked, Stay Happy, Stay Beautiful