1. Sleep is more of a gift than a necessity!! Deep down that sleep deprived tunnel, three hours of good sleep is a gift and more than three is a blessing!
2. With kids, patience is necessary! Even though, its hard to keep your cool at times, its always a good idea to breathe and count to ten before you burst out!!
3. I always went by the quote “Go with the flow”; however this has taken a whole new plunge after having a child! Nothing goes as planned and its always going to be the other way around. “Expect the unexpected” is the whole new quote to swear by! Yes, its important for our sanity!
6. Caffeine is now officially my best friend!! A sip of coffee or tea is now essential to get me through the day!
7. Pony tails are are saviour for those nasty mornings; shows that you actually put in time to get ready!! This is when you are running late or if you have a cranky kid who just doesn’t let you do anything!
8.Kids are our mirrors who teach us new things and help us become a better person everyday. No judging, pure love and so much positivity! Its nice to see yourself grow!
9. A hot shower has become such a necessity that I just cannot do without it, its gives me that spa like feeling where I get to spare 10 minutes to myself without any interruptions!
10. My life is never going to be JUST MINE anymore because I have my strings attached to the ones I’ve brought into this world and all my decisions,everything will be made taking them into account ALWAYS! Its good to see how a little being puts so much trust in you and loves you beyond boundaries!
P.S: We do not claim the ownership of the pictures used in this post