Mommyhood brings out a lot of little-big surprises! I love the whole essence of motherhood, right from the first missed period, to the final waddling days. Our bodies go through so much to bring our little bundle of joy into the world. It’s that time that we know, that true love exists – or can we say, love is blind – I fell in love with my babies even before I sa/w or met them? Yes, that would be more apt!
Our bodies take a lot when our pregnant, especially during the second trimester, when the baby is growing and your body is growing to accommodate it. Stretch marks are a common concern with every mother, and we can do plenty to make sure that we can minimize the appearance of stretch marks on our body, MamaEarth has launched an amazing essential oil especially for minimize the appearance of stretch marks.
Price: INR 499 for 100 ml
What the bottle says? :
- REDUCES THE APPEARANCE OF STRETCH MARKS – To prevent and repair stretch marks, it is important to strengthen skin by building collagen. As skin stretches, collagen fibers can break and later show up as stretch marks. Our essential body oil is an exquisite blend of nourishing essential oils like sea buckthorn Oil, pracaxi oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil diminishes the appearance of stretch marks (Stretch Marks Removal Oil), increases skin elasticity and maintains skin moisture.
- SOOTHES ITCHY & IRRITATED SKIN – Highly effective blend of 10 prime essential oils like pracaxi oil, sea buckthorn oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil etc. It nourishes skin by preventing and fading stretch marks and scars while stimulating the production of new collagen and improving skin elasticity.
- SOOTHES & RESTORES SKIN – A combination of pracaxi oil and sea buckthorn oil repairs skin by improving skin elasticity. Nutrient rich sea buckthorn oil promotes skin elasticity, hydration and regeneration. Pracaxi oil prevents stretch marks and improves the appearance of stretch marks and age spots.
- TEAMING WITH ESSENTIAL OILS AND HERBS – Rich in vitamins and a blend of 10 prime essential oils, it makes skin healthy and supple. It also improves skin elasticity, strengthens skin fiber, lightens the skin and reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- SAFE FOR ANY SKIN TYPE – The natural lightweight non greasy oil, is safe for use during and after pregnancy. It is safe prenatal and maternity skin care. It contains absolutely no harmful ingredients like mineral oil, petrolatum, parabens, artificial fragrances or artificial colors.
Ingredients : Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Mulberry Extract, Jojoba Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Vitamin E, Lavender Oil, Pracaxi Oil, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Green Tea Oil, Geranium Oil
How to use? :
Start applying from the second trimester to the stretch marks prone areas such as the abdomen, lower back, hips, and thighs. Apply on the affected areas or skin twice daily in a circular motion.
My Take on the Product:
Since our bodies stretch a lot to accommodate the coming baby, our skin needs nourishment and care, so that our the elasticity of our skin remains intact and that our skin does not leave intense stretch marks! The MamaEarth Essential Body Oil is a great product to begin using in your pregnancy to allow your skin to stretch all it wants, and yet minimize stretch marks. I am done with my pregnancies, and had very few stretch marks, as I used to use coco butter on my pregnant tummy. I received this product about 2 weeks ago, and believe you me! The little stretch marks that were left on my tummy, are now visibly reduced, and only very faint lines remain. So this is essential, not only during pregnancy, you can use this oil post pregnancy, or also on a regular basis.
The MamaEarth Essential Body oil comes in a 100 ml pump plastic bottle. A single pump dispenses enough product that can suffice for the whole abdomen. It smells amazing! I love that mild rose hip fragrance that this brown oil leaves behind! The oil absorbs well into the skin and does not feel sticky! The skin instantly feels fresh and nourished! I love, love love that this oil leaves your skin hydrated for the day, the only time I needed reapplication is was post shower. Otherwise I feel that you need to re-apply only the next day!
Being a blend of so many oils, and essential oils, I love the fact that it is not sticky, so this is a must have irrespective of being pregnant or not. I love using it on my abdomen and thighs.
- Love the travel friendly packaging!
- In love with the fragrance!
- easily absorbs into the skin
- with regular use of 2 weeks, noticeable difference in the lightening of stretch marks
- Free of SLS, Parabens, Phthalates or artificial fragrance
- Slightly pricey!
Mommy Rating: 4.9/5
So this week being the Valentine week, I will present to you some of the new launches of MAMAEARTH products that have made a whole lot of difference to my life and that of my children. Stay tuned to find out more about the recent launches of MAMAEARTH that you really need to invest in!
P.S: Product sent for review, but the opinions expressed are after using the product for over 15 days or more