MamaEarth is a brand driven to provide the best to both the mommies and the babies. Being a mom of three, I understand the importance of having chemical free products for my children, as well as products that are safe for mommies too. Powders, of course play an important role, and an essential during a nappy change. Not many of us realize is that when we are dusting our kids with powder, we are exposing their nasal passage to irritants in the powders resulting in discomfort to the kids! I for a change don’t like to use the regular brands that are available in the market. Of course I was a bit skeptical about using dusting powder for my youngest, but then I tried MamaEarth’s Dusting Powder for babies and all my fears are given a rest!
Price: INR 199 for 100gms
What the bottle says? :
- CALMS & RELAXES BABY SKIN – Mamaearth’s dusting powder babies are talc free and a safer option against talcum powders. It has the highest quality organic and natural ingredients. Organic arrowroot powder and oat starch absorb excess moisture from baby’s body making skin soft and silky.
- BEST FOR DRY & IRRITATED SKIN – Organic Oatmeal and Corn Starch keeps skin soft and shields from excess moisture. It soothes baby’s dry and irritated skin and makes the baby feel comfortable.
- PREVENTS DIAPER RASH – Corn Starch blended with Lavender Oil keeps baby’s skin silky soft and moisturized. It helps in soothing and relieving baby’s skin from diaper rashes.
- FOR SENSITIVE BABY SKIN – All ingredients used are organic and natural. They are gentle, free of toxicity and irritants and are totally safe for baby’s sensitive skin.
- CERTIFIED TOXIN FEE – Asia’s first MadeSafe certified brand. Free of Talc, SLS, Synthetic Perfumes, Artificial Preservatives, Sulfated Surfactants and Synthetic Ingredients.
Ingredients : Arrowroot Powder, Corn Starch, Oatmeal, Lavender Oil, Zinc Oxide, Roman Chamomile Oil
How to use? : Dust powder lightly onto the skin of baby especially after a bath before wearing a diaper.
Buy it here : MamaEarth
My Take on the Product :
My youngest has the most sensitive skin out of the three of my children. Not only it is extremely dry, it is also prone to rashes due to constant itching or when she wear a diaper. Of course, like every other mother, I prefer cleaning my child properly with damp cloth and making sure I dry the diaper area really well before making her wear another diaper/nappy, I used to be skeptical about using regular talc and powders that are available in the market. I was constantly told about how the powder can sometimes be inhaled by the baby and cause discomfort, so I used to resist the urge of using powders altogether.
Getting my hands on MamaEarth Dusting Powder has been the best things for both me and my child. Filled with the goodness of everything natural, I am assured that my child will now not only have a rash free diaper change, but also that in case it does get into the nasal passage of my kid, it wouldn’t be harmful due to its no lung clogging properties. I like the packaging, with the simple turn of the lid to pour the powder onto baby’s skin or your palm. The powder is fine and blends well into the skin of the child.
- Packaging is really nice
- Really budget friendly
- baby friendly
- has pleasant lavender smell that can be therapeutic for kids
- Free of SLS, Parabens, Phthalates or artificial fragrance
None as such 🙂
Mommy Recommendation: I highly recommend MamaEarth Dusting Powder to mommas who have babies prone to rashes or have sensitive skin! It would be a great addition to your babies daily routine, which is not only baby friendly but also very therapeutic for them 🙂
Mommy Rating: 4.8/5
Check out our reviews on MamaEarth products :
P.S: Product sent for review, but the opinions expressed are honest.