As mothers, we are all very protective of our child and ensure that everything that goes into their body and used on their skin is gentle and made out of utmost love! Baby products are essential as they are designed keeping baby’s delicate skin in mind. The Indian market is now flooded with numerous baby brands which range from being organic, chemical based or either too expensive. Wouldn’t it just be great to have something which fits the budget and work amazingly as well?
Softsens has come into limelight pretty recently, as it is a relatively new launch in the baby department. My child has a sensitive skin and needs something that is gentle on his skin, majority of the products I’ve used on him, didn’t work well and caused irritation! Softsens was kind enough to send across their entire baby range which includes their Massage Oil, Baby Oil, Baby Shampoo, Baby Soap, Baby Wipes, Baby Lotion, Baby Cream and Baby Wash and I have been using these since!
A little about Softsens:
Softsens is a recently established one stop baby shop for the everyday needs of the modern, mindful mom. Our mission is to provide you with safe, effective, efficient, desirable and sustainable, products to ensure that you have everything you need to make motherhood a truly blissful experience. We do this by listening to real moms across the world to create products that fit the diverse and unique requirements of our customers globally. We then combine your valuable insights with the knowledge of world class experts, to develop our products which are Inspired by Moms, and Developed by Experts!
My Take on the Softsens Baby Products:
Our first impression of the packaging was WOW! We loved how the Softsens Baby Products came cutely packed in a white cardboard box tied around with a golden string! On opening, you see the products nicely arranged between colorful paper confetti, it is a pretty sight! Cherry on top, is the note that comes with the box; beautifully written! The products are sturdily packed in cutesy white themed bottles in combination with different colors for each product. I love the flip cap as it allows you to have control of the product and prevents any mess while you are carrying them around.
So, let me give you a quick sneak peek of the products:
- Softsens Baby Shampoo: The Baby Shampoo has a no-tear formula, which is great for babies and can be used every day. It clarifies the hair and makes it smell sweet and lasts on my son’s hair till the next day! This was the kind of shampoo I was looking for him, as his hair tends to smell bad by evening due to constant running around the house! Also, the hair doesn’t feel dry post using this, which is a rare sight when using new brands. It is priced at INR 165 for 200 ml of product.
- Tear-free formula
- Clarifies hair from the roots
- Super affordable
- Softsens Baby Wash: Again a wonderful tear free formula which takes away the stress of any irritation to your kid’s eyes. It comes infused with gentle products like Shea Butter and Natural Milk cream which have moisturizing properties and keep the skin looking hydrated. The texture is pretty thick and lathers really well. I am obsessed with how wonderful this smells and how long-lasting it is, even though it may seem a bit strong if you have a sensitive nose. It is priced at INR 150 for 200 ml of product.
- No-tear formula
- Not irritating on baby’s skin
- Contains Shea Butter and Natural Milk Cream
- Lathers well
- Moisturizes skin
- Smells amazing
- Softsens Baby Milk Bar: I have never found any baby soap that works well on my kid’s skin, the case is contrary for the Softsens Baby Milk Bar as it contains natural oils which do not dry the skin out without further causing irritation. It is creamy, lathers well and does not strip the skin of its natural oils. It is priced at INR 45.
- Infused with natural oils
- Has moisturizing properties
- Keeps body fresh
- Has a creamy base
- Softsens Baby Powder: Probably, the best part about this whole baby care range is their Baby Powder. I love how the milk fragrance lingers throughout the day and does not feel artificial at all. Also, I love how it prevents sweat and keeps the baby feeling fresh all day long. It is priced at INR 100 for 200 Gms, which is a steal for the price and quantity! Highly Recommended!
- Best product from Softsens
- Smells Milky and fresh
- Keeps baby sweat-free
- Super easy on the pocket
- Quantity is huge
- Lasts whole day
- Softsens Baby Oil: I have always loved the idea of giving my baby a good massage before he sleeps at night. I used to do this until he was 13 months old, however, I still like to pamper him once or twice in a while, to just distress his tiny muscles from all his mischief through the day, because he just won’t sit and run around the entire time. The Softsens baby oil has made me switch my Johnson’s baby oil and I pretty much like the non-sticky consistency which gets absorbed into the skin quickly! It gets washed away quickly as well and I love using this to remove my make-up as well. Priced at INR 100 for 100ml of product.
- Non-greasy formula
- Smells good
- Replaced my Johnsons baby oil
- Washes off easily
- Calms the baby’s muscles
- Works great as a make-up remover
- Softsens Baby Cream: I love how this cute has a pink-white combination to it, and how convenient it is to carry around. A combination of natural milk cream and Shea butter makes it extremely hydrating on the skin and despite the semi-thick consistency, the cream absorbs into the skin quite well, it may feel a bit oilier during the warmer months of the year though. If your baby suffers from dry skin issues, this should definitely your choice. It is priced at INR 135 for 100 Gms of product.
- Great for dry skinned babies
- Hydrates the skin
- Has Shea butter and natural milk cream
- Great for winters/colder months
- Priced reasonably
- Cutely packed
- Smells good
- Softsens Baby Lotion: A deep moisturizing formula with a very light weight non-greasy texture which absorbs easily into the skin making it look nourished and soft. Again a blend of Shea butter and Natural Milk cream the Softsens Baby Lotion has excellent moisturizing properties and has water content, and will not cause any irritation to your baby’s delicate skin whatsoever. It has a mild scent which is not bothersome at all. It is priced at INR 150 for 200 Gms of product.
- Mild fragrance
- Intense moisturizing
- Contains Shea butter and natural milk cream
- Quantity is huge
- Water content
- Softsens Baby Wipes: With a baby around, wet wipes are the handiest products you will need be it at home or while you are out and about! They are great for a quick nappy change, cleaning them up post having a meal or just freshening up their face. The Baby Wipes from Softsens are extremely soft and relatively smaller when compared to the other wipes available in the market. They are enriched with the goodness of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, making them an excellent choice! They are priced at INR 65 for 20 wipes.
- Travel friendly
- Small wipes
- Clean up pretty well
- Pocket friendly
Overall Verdict: Motherhood can be a crazy ride with many trials and errors related to it. Some products my work amazingly while some wouldn’t, in the end it’s all about settling down on brands which do not just fit your budget but assure efficiency as well. We are so happy to have tried Softsens range of baby products, as they cater to all your baby’s needs under one roof. Being gentle in nature, they are just the right supply of products your baby will need to get through his growing years. Their hypoallergenic and cruelty free nature make them a complete WINNER! We are in love with you Softsens, and we are definitely going to repurchase these products from you once we run out of them! Highly recommend this to all you MOMMAS out there as the Softsens range of baby products are made out of love for your little bundle of joy!
Mommy Rating: 5/5
Buy Softsens products here: https://www.softsensbaby.com/
Follow them on Instagram: http://instagram.com/softsens
P.S: Hamper sent for review but opinions expressed are my own!