Cracked feet are a sore sight to the eyes and also a pain! A common problem that a majority of the women face, which is not limited to winters alone but some women have it throughout the year! A lot of climatic factors and sometimes personal issues lead to cracked feet, and it can get quite painful if left untreated. A great solution that I have found to cracked feet is Himalaya Wellness Foot Care Cream.
Product Claims : Soft and supple feet in one week. Moisturizes and soothes feet.
Price : 50 gm tube priced at INR 110/-
20 gm tube priced at INR 50/-
- Honey, with its bactericidal and antiseptic properties, is extremely important in Ayurveda. Used in a variety of medicines, Honey is also an effective moisturizing agent.
- Turmeric has been used as an antiseptic for centuries. The herb also contains strong anti-inflammatory properties, which soothe your feet gently.
- Sal Tree extract is used as an ingredient in ointments for skin diseases and in ear medicines. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help heal cracked heels.
- Ginger is used externally as a local circulatory stimulant which keeps the feet warm, preventing skin from cracking due to the cold.
- Fenugreek has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicines and is an excellent moisturizer, specially formulated to hydrate dry skin. Applied externally, the herb is also beneficial for boils, abscesses and ulcers.
How to Use: Wash feet with lukewarm water and soap free cleanser. Pat dry. Apply Himalaya Wellness Foot Care Cream liberally over feet and message gently
My Experience with Himalaya Wellness Foot Care Cream:
I have a very erratic schedule, which barely gives me time to take care of myself. Cracked feet have been a constant problem as I have extremely dry feet and I have been looking for good and easier alternative to smoother heels for quite some time. There might be plenty of options in the market, but I prefer a more natural way to heal the cracks on my feet. Himalaya Wellness has provided with softer and much improved heels that I am falling in love with.
The Himalaya Wellness Tube comes neatly packed in a cardboard box. The tube is a traditional colour coded – Green and White tube. The cream is light coloured and smells great. The cream is non-sticky and easy to apply. 🙂
I started using this cream about a week ago. I made sure I made a routine of my regular face care routine followed by foot care, which I have been ignoring for quite a while, and now it was much needed than ever before!
I started noticing that my feet felt nourished. The constant dry look had vanished, which was quite comforting. Also the heels felt smoother. By the end of the week, the cracks on my heels had almost vanished, which was something I never got from any other foot care product I used.
I must admit that I am now a fan of Himalaya Wellness Products. The use of natural ingredients always is a plus for me, but noticing results in a short span of time is the real deal! I guess there are plenty of mommas out there who look for quick fixes, I can vouch that Himalaya Wellness Foot Care Cream would definitely help your heels heal within a week.
2. Feels light on the skin
3. Fast acting
4. Smells Pleasant
5. Has natural ingredients
1. Has parabens 🙁
Final verdict: Affordable and reliable, if you really don’t worry about using a product with parabens, this foot cream would be great for you. Smells really amazing, and gives result from first use. I am definitely loving this product, and so does my sis and mom, who have been using this as religiously as I have 🙂
Mommy Rating: 4.8/5
P.S: Product sent for review by Himalaya Wellness, and the opinions are expressed after using the product for 1 week. All opinions expressed are honest and after the product has been tried and tested 🙂