Each and everyone of us looks for healthy products for our skin, to give it the best and provide necessary care! My search ended at Green Route. This is a Paraben and Sulphate Free product box which has a everything natural that your skin and hair needs!
About Green Route – GreenRoute curates boxes of earth friendly beauty products. It allows customers to discover new products in natural beauty space. GreenRoute connects customers to small and medium artisanal beauty vendors. We provide information about each product and its ingredients and curate seasonal boxes of self-care. Our products are committed to being cruelty free and free from harmful chemicals.
Packaging:I am in love with how beautifully this box has been packed and how it screams “natural and organic”. The wooden shavings just add to the beauty and give you those rustic vibes! The box smells has a very distinctive yet pleasant fragrance that I like! I am super impressed how Green Route has put in alot of thought and effort in creating this box and I am just in love with it! The products come nicely arranged and encased in this sturdy yet pretty box! I am in awe of the how amazingly the soap is packed 🙂
Where to buy: You can indulge in this beautiful Paraben and Sulphate free box here
Price : A one time subscription costs about 1450/- and there are options to buy this for 4 months – 2 boxes @ INR 2800/- and 6 months – 3 boxes @ INR 4150- ; This is a bi-monthly box.. Worth the investment I would say 🙂
All the products are listed in the website, and provides a detailed description of why they have been chosen, their ingredients – This is a plus, because they provide all the information that you might want to know about the products in the box:
- Bio Bloom Under Eye Gel with Natural Actives: Bio Bloom is one of the best brands in the world of paraben and sulphate free products. There is goodness of natural extracts available in the products. The under Eye gel consists of Aloe Vera, Mint, Green Tea and Rose water which provides necessary nourishment and gentle care to the under eye area. It is soothing and relaxing to the eye area with regular use can help diminish dark circles and sagging eye area. This is a 15 mg tub and can last a good two months!
- Areev Tulsi and Mint Body Lotion: This is a new brand to me. I have never heard of it nor seen a pretty cute little packaging like this! This is a body lotion ideal for oily skin. A list of ingredients is missing from the bottle, but I looked it up on the internet which consists of Distilled water, Jojoba oil, Cetyl alcohol, Polawax, Glycerin, DMDM, Fragrance with essentials oils of tulsi and mint. I love the ingredient list, especially the use of Tulsi! The lotion smells very herbal, and is very soothing! This is a 75 ml bottle.
- Holy Lama Naturals Rainforest Soap: The packaging of this very soap had me intrigued the first time I saw the GreenRoute Packging. The main list of ingredients include Sodium cocoate*, Chaulmaugra oil, castor oil, Vetivert, cypreol,Patchouli, Turmeric, Cedarwood,Ajowan,Calamus. I love the fact that this was hand made, and this out covering adds to the over all look. The box overall smells like KHUS merely because of this and I am loving it! This definitely is the star of this box for me! This is a 100 gms soap and I am loving how natural and herbal this smells!
- The Nature’s Co. Red and Green Sunscreen Lotion with SPF15:Since it is a Summer Soak box, it was essential to add a sunscreen to the list! This Red and Green Tea Sunscreen Lotion is a powerful combination of anti-oxidants and moiturisation and also sun-protection! The Key ingredients include Red tea extract, Green Tea extract, Olive Oil, Vitamin-E Aloe Vera Extract, Sesame OIl, Grape seed oil – I don’t think there is more to be said in praise now 😀
- Bio Bloom Bath and Scrub Salt:
Nothing more I would like than to soak myself in a tub filled with the bath salts from Bio Bloom. This is a
Ingredients include Sodium Chloride (sea salt), peppermint, seabuckthorn oil, ylang ylang ( canange adorate), eucalyptus globulus, lemon peel oil, rose petals, germanium oil . The Scrub salt is free from Parabens, Formaldehyde, Sulphates & Petrochemicals!Uses unprocessed salt in the foot scrub ~ Contains pure essential oils ~ anti-septic and anti-fungal – a win win situation I would say.
- Aaranyaa Seabuckthorn Shampoo: Aaranyaa has brought some very decent products into the market. I am glad I got a chance to try this shampoo, which I must tell you has an amazing soothing fragrance! This works really well for the scalp, as it cleanses it throughly , so no more itchy scalp for me – I have considered buying a full sized bottle, since this is a tria-vel pack, and lasted only for 3 washes for my long hair 😀
Overall Verdict: I am a huge fan of products with natural ingredients. I am glad that I got to try products sent by Green Route – as they indeed are paraben free, sulphate free and filled with goodness of nature. I absolutely love the sturdy box packaging and the wood shavings inside the box which adds to the beauty of this box -giving it a rustic yet artsy look!
P.S – P.R package sent for review, but my honest opinions