You do not understand the joy of being a mother, until you are one yourself! Not only does motherhood bring in lots of happiness, it takes away that entire glow pregnancy gave you!! It gets difficult post having a child to pamper your skin and regain the lost dullness, and we need something that gets us through without taking hours, So, what do you do, considering you run short of time, and everything needs to be done while the little one is napping!
Mama Earth is indeed an angel in disguise when it comes to skin-care for new mommies; it offers a wide variety of products meant for mothers to look beautiful despite those crazy days and no sleep nights! We were sent the Mama Earth C3 Face Mask, which has been hyped about a lot over the internet, and has become a HG skin-care product for many, due to the amazing ingredients incorporated in the product! Let me not spill the beans too soon, we have been using it ever since we received it, and I guess it’s time we give you a quick review of the Mama Earth C3 Face Mask!
Price: INR 599 for 100 ml
What the tub says?
Are you wondering how to get rid of the ‘pregnancy mask’? Well, the Mama earth Charcoal, Coffee & Clay Face Mask is here to help. The mask has a proportionate mix of Charcoal, Coffee and Clay, loaded with minerals like Magnesium, Calcium, and Potassium to stimulate blood circulation. It contains Aloe Vera which is very effective in reducing melanin in the body. Use this product and those unsightly pimples will become a worry of the past! Coffee helps in stimulating blood flow and remove toxins which help smooth away blemishes. Charcoal is proven to help with acne, pimples and other skin concerns. It will improve your skin’s elasticity and minimize the appearance of pores for a youthful and flawless glow.
• Face Mask to Reduce Pigmentation- Activated charcoal is proven to help with irritated skin, inflammation, pimples, acne & other bothersome skin concerns. It acts as overall skins detox, and helps in reducing pigmentation.
• Exfoliates & Lightens Dark Spots- The Papaya + Mulberry + Cucumber fruit extract has vast antioxidant properties which help remove toxins, unclog pores, even skin tone, moisturize and fight blemishes
• Brightens & Tightens Skin- Wake up your skin with the naturally stimulating benefits of coffee seed extract the perfect ingredient for all skin types to reduce redness, inflammation or puffiness, tighten pores and brighten your complexion.
• Dermatologically Tested- Clinically tested in Europe, Hypoallergenic and Fragrance-free (Natural flower extracts for fragrance).
• Certified Toxin-free: Asia’s first Made Safe certified brand.
• No parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances etc.
Additional Information: Mama Earth aspires to take care of every parents & baby’s well-being from head to toe with safe, toxin free, international standard products which you can choose without having to think twice.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Kokum Butter, Apricot Oil, Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide, Bentonite,Magnesium,Aluminium,
How to use product?
• Apply a thick layer on the face and upper part of the neck, avoiding the eye area.
• Leave on to dry for 10 – 15 minutes.
• Remove the mask first by gently rubbing in circular motions for an overall exfoliation.
• Wash any excess with lukewarm water and gently pat dry.
• Recommended to use twice a week and to follow with your favorite moisturizer.
My Take on the Product:
The Mama Earth C3 Face Mask comes packed in a huge white tub with a screw cap, with pink and green detailing that screams “Eco-friendly”! On opening the lid, you see a plastic plate preventing the product from spilling out! The face mask is a dark tar colored mask, ready-to-use, which saves you hell loads of time! I love the consistency of this, not too runny or thick; just right! It glides on really well, without having to add in additional water or rose water, which is usually the case with most charcoal based face masks!
It has a very minty fragrance to it, and gives that smack of freshness when sniffed in! On application, your skin is welcomed to a wonderful cooling effect which remains for a minute or so. I absolutely love how the face mask has amazing ingredients like coffee, charcoal, clay which are known to grant a clearer complexion and give your skin a healthy glow when used regularly! Also, it comprises of lightening ingredients like papaya and mulberry which work wonders if you have scarring, or pigmentation! I also found that the tiny pimples reduced, but it might take some time for the bigger ones to go down!
The face mask does not dry out your skin despite the presence of clay, which is cool! This is a superb mask for detoxifying your skin! Also, with this product less is more, as you do not need to layer your face with lots of product, the tiniest amount spreads evenly!
The Mama Earth C3 mask is meant to be used twice a week for best results, and to be honest, I noticed my skin looking so much brighter and clearer from first use itself! It takes away all impurities sitting there in your pores and grants a glow, which everyone will notice for sure too! The product is free of hazardous ingredients like Sulphates, Parabens and Mineral Oils, which makes it an excellent option! Adding to the awesomeness, it takes you just twenty minutes to glow like you mean it and it requires zero efforts of preparation, making it an ideal mask for mommies on the run!
“We Love You Mama Earth!”
Overall, I highly recommend this mask to every woman, who needs a quick fix for her skin! This is one of the best charcoal based face masks in the market that I have come across, even though, I also love the Fuchsia Activated charcoal one, but this one is just better for it works on pimples, marks and helps maintain a healthy glow! Being free of chemicals, this has become my Holy Grail too!
1. Nicely packed
2. Easily available in India
3. Quantity is huge
4. Less is more
5. Adds a glow
6. Reduces pimples/marks
7. Good for mommies
8. Has coffee, charcoal and clay
9. Papaya and Mulberry extracts help lighten
10. Is affordable for all the good things it does
11. Does not incorporate any chemicals
12. Free of parabens, sulphates and mineral oil
13. Smells refreshing
Nothing and I really mean it! 😀
Mommy Rating: 10/5 (Yes, this is really what we feel!)